Intel Releases Multiple Security Updates
Original release date: August 10, 2021
Intel has released security updates to address vulnerabilities multiple products. An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the following Intel advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- NUC 9 Extreme Laptop Kits Advisory INTEL-SA-00553
- NUC Pro Chassis Element Driver Advisory INTEL-SA-00543
- Ethernet Linux Driver Advisory INTEL-SA-00515
- Optane PMem Advisory INTEL-SA-00512
- Graphics Drivers Advisory INTEL-SA-OO508
- Ethernet Adapters 800 Series Advisory INTEL-SA-00479
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.