Cisco Releases Security Updates for Multiple Products
Original release date: November 10, 2022
Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple Cisco products. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system. For updates addressing lower severity vulnerabilities, see the Cisco Security Advisories page.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the following advisories and apply the necessary updates:
• Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software and Firepower Threat Defense Software SSL/TLS Client Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-ssl-client-dos-cCrQPkA
• Cisco Secure Firewall 3100 Series Secure Boot Bypass Vulnerability cisco-sa-fw3100-secure-boot-5M8mUh26
• Cisco Firepower Threat Defense Software Generic Routing Encapsulation Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-ftd-gre-dos-hmedHQPM
• Cisco FirePOWER Software for ASA FirePOWER Module, Firepower Management Center Software, and NGIPS Software SNMP Default Credential Vulnerability cisco-sa-fmcsfr-snmp-access-6gqgtJ4S
• Cisco Firepower Management Center and Firepower Threat Defense Software SSH Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-fmc-dos-OwEunWJN
• Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software and Firepower Threat Defense Software SNMP Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-asaftd-snmp-dos-qsqBNM6x
• Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software and Firepower Threat Defense Software Dynamic Access Policies Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-asa-ftd-dap-dos-GhYZBxDU
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.