Cisco Releases Security Updates for Multiple Products
Original release date: April 29, 2021
Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple Cisco products. An attacker could exploit one of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system. For updates addressing lower severity vulnerabilities, see the Cisco Security Advisories page.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software and Firepower Threat Defense Software Web Services Buffer Overflow Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-memc-dos-fncTyYKG
- Cisco Firepower Threat Defense Software SSL Decryption Policy Denial of Service Vulnerability isco-sa-ftd-ssl-decrypt-dos-DdyLuK6c
- Cisco Firepower Threat Defense Software Command Injection Vulnerability cisco-sa-ftd-cmdinj-vWY5wqZT
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software and Firepower Threat Defense Software Web Services VPN Denial of Service Vulnerabilities cisco-sa-asa-ftd-vpn-dos-fpBcpEcD
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software and Cisco Firepower Threat Defense Software SIP Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-asa-ftd-sipdos-GGwmMerC
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.