CISA Releases Six Industrial Control Systems Advisories
Original release date: September 28, 2022 | Last revised: September 29, 2022
CISA has released six (6) Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on September 29, 2022. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisory for technical details and mitigations:
- ICSA-22-272-01 Hitachi Energy MicroSCADA Pro X SYS600_8DBD000106
- ICSA-22-272-02 Hitachi Energy MicroSCADA Pro X SYS600_8DBD000107
- ICSMA-22-251-01 Baxter Sigma Spectrum Infusion Pump (Update A)
- ICSA-22-235-01 ARC Informatique PcVue (Update A)
- ICSA-22-244-01 Delta Electronics DOPSoft (Update A)
- ICSA-21-182-03 Delta Electronics DOPSoft (Update B)
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.