CISA released nine Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on July 13, 2023. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
- ICSA-23-194-01 Siemens RUGGEDCOM ROX
- ICSA-23-194-02 Siemens SiPass Integrated
- ICSA-23-194-03 Siemens SIMATIC CN 4100
- ICSA-23-194-04 Siemens SIMATIC MV500 Devices
- ICSA-23-194-05 Rockwell Automation PowerMonitor 1000
- ICSA-23-194-06 Honeywell Experion PKS, LX and PlantCruise
- ICSMA-23-194-01 BD Alaris System with Guardrails Suite MX
- ICSA-22-356-03 Mitsubishi Electric MELSEC iQ-R iQ-L Series and MELIPC Series (Update A)
- ICSA-23-171-01 Enphase Envoy (Update A)
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations.