CISA Releases Five Pulse Secure-Related MARs
Original release date: August 24, 2021
As part of CISA’s ongoing response to Pulse Secure compromises, CISA has analyzed five malware samples related to exploited Pulse Secure devices. CISA encourages users and administrators to review the following five malware analysis reports (MARs) for threat actor tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and indicators of compromise (IOCs), and review CISA’s Alert, Exploitation of Pulse Connect Secure Vulnerabilities, for more information.
- MAR-10333243-3.v1: Pulse Connect Secure
- MAR-10334057-3.v1: Pulse Connect Secure
- MAR-10336935-2.v1: Pulse Connect Secure
- MAR-10338401-2.v1: Pulse Connect Secure
- MAR-10339606-1.v1: Pulse Connect Secure
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.