CISA Releases Eleven Industrial Control Systems Advisories
Original release date: September 15, 2022
CISA has released eleven (11) Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on September 15, 2022. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations:
- ICSA-22-258-01 Siemens Mobility CoreShield OWG Software
- ICSA-22-258-02 Siemens Simcenter Femap, Parasolid
- ICSA-22-258-03 Siemens RUGGEDCOM ROS
- ICSA-22-258-04 Siemens Mendix SAML Module
- ICSA-22-258-05 Siemens SINEC INS
- ICSA-19-344-03 Siemens RUGGEDCOM ROS (Update A)
- ICSA-22-195-09 Siemens Simcenter Femap and Parasolid (Update B)
- ICSA-21-222-05 Siemens Industrial Products Intel CPUs (Update F)
- ICSA-22-167-14 Siemens OpenSSL Affected Industrial Products (Update C)
- ICSA-18-226-02 Siemens OpenSSL Vulnerability in Industrial Products (Update F)
- ICSA-22-223-07 Siemens SCALANCE (Update A)
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.