CISA released eight Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on March 21, 2023. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
- ICSA-23-080-01 Keysight N6854A Geolocation Server and N6841A RF Sensor
- ICSA-23-080-02 Delta Electronics InfraSuite Device Master
- ICSA-23-080-03 Siemens RUGGEDCOM APE1808 Product Family
- ICSA-23-080-04 Siemens RADIUS Client of SIPROTEC 5 Devices
- ICSA-23-080-05 VISAM VBASE Automation Base
- ICSA-23-080-06 Rockwell Automation ThinManager
- ICSA-23-080-07 Siemens SCALANCE Third-Party
- ICSA-21-343-01 Hitachi Energy GMS600, PWC600, and Relion (Update A)
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations:
Please share your thoughts. We recently updated our anonymous Product Feedback Survey and we’d welcome your feedback.