CISA released eight Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on March 16, 2023. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations:
- ICSA-23-075-01 Siemens SCALANCE, RUGGEDCOM Third-Party
- ICSA-23-075-02 Siemens RUGGEDCOM CROSSBOW V5.3
- ICSA-23-075-03 Siemens RUGGEDCOM CROSSBOW V5.2
- ICSA-23-075-04 Siemens SCALANCE W1750D Devices
- ICSA-23-075-05 Siemens Mendix SMAL Module
- ICSA-23-075-06 Honeywell OneWireless Wireless Device Manager
- ICSA-23-075-07 Rockwell Automation Modbus TCP AOI Server
- ICSA-22-342-02 AVEVA InTouch Access Anywhere and Plant SCADA Access Anywhere (Update A)
Please share your thoughts. We recently updated our anonymous Product Feedback Survey and we’d welcome your feedback.