CISA Releases Seven Industrial Control Systems Advisories
Original release date: November 29, 2022
CISA released seven (7) Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on November 29, 2022. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations:
- ICSA-22-333-01 Mitsubishi Electric GOT2000
- ICSA-22-333-02 Hitachi Energys IED Connectivity Packages and PCM600 Products
- ICSA-22-333-03 Hitachi Energys MicroSCADA ProX SYS600 Products
- ICSA-22-333-04 Moxa UC Series
- ICSA-22-333-05 Mitsubishi Electric FA Engineering Software
- ICSA-21-334-02 Mitsubishi MELSEC and MELIPC Series (Update E)
- ICSA-19-346-02 Omron PLC CJ and CS Series (Update A)
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.